Here are a few of my favourite movies, documentaries, and Ted Talks that celebrate or discuss healthy lifestyles. I do not necessarily agree with every point made in these clips but hope that they open a discussion about physical activity and/or healthy habits. If you have any others please comment below!
- Forks over knives – One of the first documentaries that made me strongly reconsider eating meat.
- Sugar Coated
- Finding Traction
- Cowspiracy – SERIOUSLY if you haven’t already.
- Living on One Dollar
- Jamie’s Sugar Rush
- Food Inc. – A classic that everyone should see at least once.
- “Looks aren’t everything. Believe me, I’m a model” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM4Xe6Dlp0Y
- “A Formula for Happiness” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVUGwE4IBzE
- “Teach Every Child About Food” https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ted+talks+jamie+oliver
- Eat. Pray. Love – This is one of my favourite self-love, feel good movies.